Deadlines to submit abstracts for talks is closed and speakers will be notified by March 29, 2019. Abstracts for posters will be accepted until April 19, 2019.
This year's edition of the MACC symposium will be held in conjunction with NYAGIM and will be held in beautiful NYC. We will host a full day symposium featuring invited talks, talks selected from abstracts and a poster session. Lunch will be provided, and we will also host a reception after the event to network and discuss the day. Registration and abstract submission links are above, and abstract for submission for a rapid fire talk is now closed. Poster abstracts will be accepted until April 19, 2018. Please take a look at this site for invited and confirmed speakers, schedule and sponsors.
John Chodera (MSKCC): Redesigning drug design
1. Avner Schlessinger (Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai): Computational strategies to target the kinome
2. Tamsin Mansley (Optibrium): Capturing and Applying Knowledge to Guide Compound Optimisation
3. Dan Cheney (BMS): What energy decomposition techniques can teach us regarding drug - protein interactions.
4. Greg Warren (OpenEye Scientific): Real time virtual screening of very large databases: Is bigger really better?
5. Virginia Burger (XtalPi, Inc.): Reducing risk in drug development through Crystal Structure Prediction